NOVOTEL Athenes Hotel
4-8 Michail Voda str.
104 39 Athens - Greece
Hotel Website: Click Here
Google Maps: Click Here
Access and Transport
- ATHENS AIRPORT TO SYNTAGMA: X95 SYNTAGMA
- FROM NOVOTEL ATHENS TO SYNTAGMA: 732 LIOSSION 22
- KIFISSOS BUS TERMINAL (A) : 051 OMONIA
- LARISSIS- RED LINE: 2 LARISSIS
- OMONIA GREEN LINE : 3 OMONIA
- SYNTAGMA BLUE LINE: 1 SYNTAGMA
- By planeATHENS E.VENIZELOS At 30km / 18.64 miles
- By boatPIRAEUS At 9km / 5 miles
- By boatRAFINA At 40km / 25 miles
- By carATHENS-PATRAS At 7km / 4.38 miles
- By carATHENS-THESSALONIKI At 3km / 1.88 miles
- By trainLARISSIS At 0.5km / 0.31 miles
- By trainPELOPONISOU At 0.5km / 0.31 miles
GPS :37.989586, 23.724928
The best way to reach the hotel is by taxi. From the airport, it costs about 40-50 Euro.
Note: If you use a taxi between Athens Airport and hotels/areas in the inner-city ring in Athens, the fare is flat 44 euros at daytime, 55 euros at night time ), with ALL applicable surcharges included. So, toll cost, luggage fee, VAT, airport charge, meter start are ALL included.
Day time (05:00-24:00) Athens Airport to Athens city: 44 €
Nighttime (24:00-05:00) Athens Airport to Athens city: 55 €
For hotels out of the inner ring, a taxi might be ~ 45 euros during the daytime.
Other approx fees for taxi to other locations: http://www.athensairporttaxi.com/
By Bus - Metro - Train
Nearest Train station
The time difference?
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours
The currency is the Euro. Most banks and bank machines accept most international credit cards.